Hello all,
I'm still waiting on my ozone generator. I ordered through my Naturopath from Longevity...be prepared if you're serious about ozone...my set up (including almost $300 to ship from Canada) is going to cost me about $3,000. A price I am more than willing to pay to rid myself of this virus. I will be loading up on vitamins also to supplement this protocol. Monthly treatment if you were to go to a clinic would run at least $3,000 to $4,000 per month!! I'm going to start buying lottery tickets!
www.ozonegenerator.com
I ordered the EXT 120.
The site for Longevity-you have to have a doctor order for you, they will be happy to provide you with information, but the actual order has to be done by a doctor.
Another thing, if you're planning on trying out any IV protocols, I just found out that Saul Pressman's Beta III generator does not go up to a high enough gamma to do these protocols. So it is worth spending the extra money to get one from Longevity. 55mcg or gamma is what is recommended for IV administration and Saul Pressman's only goes up to 50 gamma. Saul won't advocate IV anyway so it kinda all makes sense. I'm sure Saul's is plenty good enough to do insufflation, etc.
Here is another link you may find useful if you're just digging in to the wealth of information out there about ozone therapy....
http://www.o3center.org/Articles/SoYoureThinkingAboutTryingOzone.html
There are some good points in this article. One thing I've been kind of avoiding is the "lifestyle" change that is needed for a cure. I don't smoke, but I do drink alcohol socially a couple nights a week..maybe more. I'm going to try and cut down on that as well...
One more thing...I ordered some ozonated olive oil two days ago and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. It is especially good for outbreaks although I sincerely hope the one I just had will be my last. It was a doozy. Google ozonated olive oil and see what you find..I plan on making my own once I pick up my generator, it comes with all the tools needed to make it. It's pretty expensive otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment