Just in case anyone is wondering about insufflating ozone, it's basically where you take a tube hooked up to a medical grade ozone generator (one which uses medical grade oxygen) and let the air flow into your body. Women have an advantage over men because it can be done vaginally. Men however, have to do it rectally which requires an enema before insufflation. The ozone oxygen mixture is absorbed into the tissues and distributed throughout the body.
A low flow rate is best when insufflating, 1/32L/min is what is recommended. It can be done for 30 minutes or so, whatever you can tolerate. In a recent email to Dr. Saul Pressman, I informed him I was insufflating for an hour each day. He said this was fine, but recommended I break it up into two 30 minute sessions.
More to come.
curingfaith@yahoo.com
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment