Well I'm writing to let everyone know that after about 12 days of consecutive ozone therapy I'm having one mother of an outbreak. Last time I did ozone was yesterday and am on hiatus while waiting for my machine to come in. I had the small one back in mid June but before then and since my primary...nothing!
So what I'm experiencing now is almost as bad as my primary. I will definitely say whatever I'm doing has pissed off this virus and it's fighting back.
Both ozone practitioners say you may experience a "dying off" or purging of the virus and that it fights back when threatened. I emailed Dr. Saul Pressman, an ozone expert, about my current condition:
Subject: Virus fighting back???
Hello Doctor Pressman,
I've been doing vaginal insufflation for an hour each day to eliminate HSV. Right now I'm having the worst outbreak since my primary one. Any thoughts?? Oh and the outbreak is in a spot Ive never had one before. Please advise.
Dear Faith,
This is the virus fighting back.It is a tenacious devil and will not go easily.You have to be more tenacious than it is,and in the end you will win.Take 2 Lysine (500 mg) every hour during a flare-up.Lysine inhibits its replication.
Best of Health!
Dr. Saul Pressman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment